ABOUT MICHAEL AND SANIBEL ISLAND
The Hidden Jem of the Florida West Coast
In the early 1990s, Michael J. Nolan was an aspiring young student who had moved down from Fort Wayne, Indiana to live on Fort Myers Beach and manage his apartment building. He had the opportunity to take a part-time job pumping gas at the Mobile Gas Station on Periwinkle Way on Sanibel Island to help make ends meet. Little did he know that one opportunity would open his eyes to the magnificent little community of Sanibel Island which still represents to him the most beautiful Island and beaches in this part of the country.
Sanibel and Captiva Islands seem to keep a rather low profile compared to the other communities with beautiful beaches in Florida. That is by design because these places would never stand for being a loud tourist destination. This also allows the Islands to maintain their amazing property values, magnificent quality of life for the wonderful residents, and pristine natural beauty. If you are looking for a peaceful luxury island getaway, but want the accessibility to health and safety services and all the amenities of the mainland just a drive away, you have found it on Sanibel Island.
Michael J. Nolan
Realtor, Broker, GRI, SRS, CDPE
Florida Luxury Broker Realty
- 20+ years of Southwest Florida real estate experience including on Sanibel.
- GRI – Graduate of Realtor Institute
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Florida Licensed Broker
- A graduate of the International Management Academy of Century 21 Corp.
- Centurion award winner and top producer of Century 21 Corp.
- Private Client real estate services focusing on buyers and sellers with greater needs, assets, and privacy concerns.
- Owner of the established Luxury Broker websites: FloridaLuxuryBroker.com, CapeCoralLuxuryBroker.com, FortMyersLuxuryBroker.com, and SanibelLuxuryBroker.com.